Welcome To The Jim Weiss
Intuitive Counseling Center
I have discovered that people are not really afraid of dying. They’re afraid of not ever having lived-not considering their life’s higher purpose, and not ever stepping into the purpose and at least trying to make a difference in themselves or the world.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re irritable and short tempered
- You find it hard to relax and unwind
- You’re easily upset and depressed
- You feel as if your life is going in circles
- You have a hard time focusing and concentrating
As a youth you were promised that your life would be better year-by-year. Promotions-a better career-and true love were almost guaranteed at birth. Another fallacy is that if you worked real you too would have a happy successful life. You’re bright, educated and sophisticated, but somewhere along the way something went wrong.
It’s Time For Change
Jim’s intuitive counseling center, an outgrowth of his twenty-five years experience as a psychic consultant, educator and licensed counselor, can provide the guidance and assurance you need to break away from the limiting beliefs and fears that are keeping you from leading a productive successful life.
Here’s a partial list of how Jim can provide the spark you need to move your life forward:
- Learn how to take control of your destiny now
- Work with Jim to find a dream worth living
- Release the negative emotions and feelings that are keeping you from having what you want
- Let Jim help you develop unstoppable confidence and self-esteem
- Connect with your “spiritual center” so you can transcend your self-imposed limitations
- Discover your own spiritual pathway to inner healing and peace
- Learn new creative ways of expressing your deeper self
- Most of all… Jim has the extraordinary ability to guide you into a space that is profoundly healing, nurturing and sacred.
You can have your counseling sessions with Jim in person, by telephone or in small nurturing groups of 3-4 people. Contact Jim today to schedule your initial $25.00 half hour counseling session.
Contact Jim Weiss